Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Video Game Information

Go down 
+45
00devo00
Moneypits
DjSlugger
T-Fel
Heretic
Bjohnson
Fiorante
kyles_r32
MacSkank
Zimm
taylorvw
Soup
JYB116
abs0Lut
lu!$
Thai-kun
Black
Jhall
mower-power
JSharp
laynehip
RyanR
SteveK
Marshal
Proch
phoez
Maniac
Baht85
dev
subbie
Piett
240sxy
veedub
Noops
Rob
DOOLHA
Justin
greddy_1700
BrYaNtOn
jdm_itr
Clint Eastwood
corey
L-Spec
1eightySX
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

General Video Game Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2008, 5:08 pm

Best game ever so far is Tokyo Extreme Racer Three. Seriously sounds were like right on, BOV's sounded real, oil/water temps made a difference in performance if you didn't upgrade the cooling after you bolt a big dirty turbo. Exhaust made reasonable differences not like 300 horsepower. Upgrading all panels to carbon fibre to save weight. Great game, loved it!
Back to top Go down
L-Spec
Rank 4
Rank 4
L-Spec

Number of posts : 428
Vehicle : Mazdarati
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Armored Core: For Answer   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2008, 4:02 pm

I've finally got a hold of Armored Core: For Answer. It is the direct sequel to Armored Core 4. I've always loved the idea of giant ass mechs pulverizing the absolute crap out of each other, and the action in this game is definitely up there. It's more of a.. "required taste" and it's sales rely on the cult following it has. Huge explosions, not too bad button configurations, and endless customizations make this a pretty well-constructed video game. The downfalls that I absolutely can't stand, is the repetition of the game, and how short it is. Most missions last for about 3-4 minutes. I went through the story line within 6 hours, but I definitely didn't do all of the missions. There are different paths you can take (which is slowly becoming an annoying but essential fad in gaming lately) that will trigger certain events and ultimately decide party you side with, so playing all the missions will take a few play-throughs. I have been playing Armored Core since it's debut on the PlayStation and have been a fan since, so for the inexperienced and unfamiliar Armored Core pilot, the game may prove to be a bit boring.

I've only owned a few of the games, because I believe these are just games you should just rent, and not own. Most game critics will rate it about the 7-7.5/10 mark, whereas consumers would rate it about 8/10. It has excellent graphics, sweet new parts (dirty ass laser blades, jet propulsion, baddass looking body parts, etc.)

8/10
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2008, 6:00 pm

I also thought that that game was going to be good, i really enjoyed Ac4 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2008, 6:06 pm

im forza drift king slash mad artist
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2008, 6:37 pm

Yea you do make some crazy paint jobs on there.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2008, 8:43 pm

OCHO wrote:

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL.

TO THE DEATH.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2008, 11:27 pm

so has any one beatin cod5 and unlocked nazi zombies cause its the most badass thing ive played
Back to top Go down
Baht85
Rank 3
Rank 3
Baht85

Number of posts : 198
Vehicle : 04 sentra se r spec v
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2008, 12:08 am

theres a new need for speed coming out...going back to the street racing scene Smile
Back to top Go down
DOOLHA
Rank 7
Rank 7
DOOLHA

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : schirting

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2008, 12:21 am

240sxy wrote:
OCHO wrote:

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL.

TO THE DEATH.

dont mess with tha dk bro
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2008, 12:32 am

jdm_itr wrote:
so has any one beatin cod5 and unlocked nazi zombies cause its the most badass thing ive played

cod5 was short, pissed me off still have to beat it on vet though nazi zombies is alright not as fun as mile high on vet in cod4 though.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 12:16 am

EP304 wrote:
jdm_itr wrote:

cod5 was short, pissed me off still have to beat it on vet though nazi zombies is alright not as fun as mile high on vet in cod4 though.
i like nazi zombies so much more not so FUCKING frustrating as mile high club (broke a controller playing that shit Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2008, 10:04 am

that's the fun of it and so rewarding when you finally do beat it then it's easy after that.
Back to top Go down
phoez
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1337
Vehicle : nokia + xj
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 6:12 am

jdm_itr wrote:
halo 1 and 2 those two game are what started multiplayer gaming for me and halo 2 was the most epic live experience ever i was addicted to that game till 360 came out and halo 3 was a epic fail (if you ask me )

vouch.
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

Number of posts : 186
Vehicle : 2001 Grand Prix GTP
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 4:51 pm

Has anyone tried the new Need for Speed? i went on wednesday to rent it but rogers wasnt gettin it until thursday afternoon
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2008, 5:39 pm

I wanna kno what people think of it, i heard some good things
Back to top Go down
Maniac
Rank 4
Rank 4

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 1:43 pm

Proch wrote:
Has anyone tried the new Need for Speed? i went on wednesday to rent it but rogers wasnt gettin it until thursday afternoon

Thats because Rogers sucks. Just kidding never rented there before though I know people that work there.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2008, 4:37 pm

2 for 40 on all the used games at rogers. They have some good title to, the new Star Wars, soul caliber 4, tiger woods 09,pure, mercenaries 2 and some others.
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 7:29 pm

rented NFS Undercover today, played it for about 4 hours and am already 36% done the career.. as for the game.... its not bad, but its nothing speciail, worth a rent just to try something new i'd say, but so similar to most wanted its almost annoying. the graphics on the other hand are jaw dropping in full 1080 HD, can see the pores on the faces of computer generated people:P
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 7:41 pm

What about the other aspects of the game, what kind of racing modes are there, customization and such??
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 8:54 pm

so far ive had the basic sprint, circuit, checkpoint.. outrun and highway challlenges are cool, similar to outruns in nfsu2, one is time based, other is disteance based, as for customization, its the same as all the other games, street, pro, race packages with NO info, only how much HP, ACCeleration and handling it adds...autosculpt is available again, but nothing that really stands out against the older games.. one thing i liked was if u race a group for pinks, you get your choice of anyone in the groups car, not some random bullshit guessing game to see if u get a car or not. if u 'dominate' a race, u ggain driver skills to improve your vehcles controls... hmm what else, there is HOT CARS which si fun, challenge starts ur in a brand new car from the dealership and you have to take it to the chop shop, cops are all the same, with a lack of rhinos so far
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 9:02 pm

as for the cars, theres a surprisingly good selection of cars, i know this wont really tickle most people in this forums fancy, but a larger domestic selection than most of the other games, including concept camaro.. but at the same time a really good selection of jap and euro cars aswell
Back to top Go down
Piett
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 2625
Vehicle : 03 350z
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 9:17 pm

Proch wrote:
as for the cars, theres a surprisingly good selection of cars, i know this wont really tickle most people in this forums fancy, but a larger domestic selection than most of the other games, including concept camaro.. but at the same time a really good selection of jap and euro cars aswell

concept camaro meaning the 2010 camaro right?
Back to top Go down
dev
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1211
Vehicle : 2009 Cobalt TC
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2008, 11:28 pm

JP wrote:
Proch wrote:

concept camaro meaning the 2010 camaro right?

sick looking car right thurr
Back to top Go down
Proch
Rank 3
Rank 3
Proch

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2008, 7:26 pm

yep havent gotten a chance to drive it yet,but now for some odd reason, sine i am a cop i am obilgated to 'take out' the gang this consists of gettin in ramming wars until their car stops working.. then i drive away and the cops arrest the guy sittin in a broken car i guess? so far the story/events is not a big improvement, the graphics and handling on the other hand are a blast..
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 3:22 am

they have that camaro in pro street aswell it sucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Video Game Information   General Video Game Information - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Video Game Information
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next