Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know of any good sub box ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:44 am

for my civic hatch im looking for a good sub box design i have the rear strut bar so its gotta go under that i also wanna have it look real clean as well any ideas?
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:46 am

CamJohns122 wrote:
for my civic hatch im looking for a good sub box design i have the rear strut bar so its gotta go under that i also wanna have it look real clean as well any ideas?
Get some dimensions and go to like homehardware and they will chop up the sides then you just assemble it yourself. Will be pretty cheap too.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:55 am

yeah i was looking more for like design ideas like people who have built them into theyre spare tire well or such
Back to top Go down
Justin
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 363
Vehicle : 00' GSR
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 11:52 pm

CamJohns122 wrote:
yeah i was looking more for like design ideas like people who have built them into theyre spare tire well or such
maybe a good idea to keep the spare tire haha since we'll be cruisin come spring/summer.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 11:57 pm

pfft. I havent had a spare tire in my car for almost a year now lol!

I hit a curb last summer and put a hole in the sidewall in one of my tires so I had to BORROW a spare donut tire from my friend till I could put one of my winter tires on early lol.

Weight reduction FTW!
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2008, 12:01 pm

Yeah but my setups gonna take alot of room so im gonna try to make it really clean plus i dont wanna replace a konig and falken setup with a donut lol id rather sit on the side of the road lol i just want all my stereo really clean so i still have trunk space
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2008, 2:31 pm

Fiberglass one up. How many cubic feet does your sub need? And measure how far it is from your back seat to you strut tower brace. Oh by the way cam, its marshal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know of any good sub box ideas   Anyone know of any good sub box ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know of any good sub box ideas
Page 1 of 1