Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

QC Automotive Member Discounts

Go down 
+18
subbie
dev
raboyto2
SteveK
Fiorante
Clint Eastwood
Rob
crazy8
jdm_itr
whatwasithinking
lu!$
Marshal
Jhall
corey
Piett
greddy_1700
JYB116
duggyb
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

Number of posts : 680
Vehicle : 09' Mustang GT & 94' Nissan Silvia
Registration date : 2009-04-07

QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 1:47 pm

he as in the installer at visions east...Nylan is his name...who also happens to be my roomate.

let me know model and i will ask him how much if your happy with the price then i will give you his number and you can book it in.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

Number of posts : 2118
Vehicle : EJ1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 1:53 pm

duggyb wrote:
he as in the installer at visions east...Nylan is his name...who also happens to be my roomate.

let me know model and i will ask him how much if your happy with the price then i will give you his number and you can book it in.
thanks man you been great help. ill let you know tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.justanotherwesite.ca
the_drewster19
Rank 1
Rank 1
the_drewster19

Number of posts : 22
Vehicle : 89 cougar (spl vehicle)
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 6:33 pm

i never ever shop in regina audio stores so ill just put a list down and see if you guys have the things im interested in.

1/0 wire
1/0 capable anl inline fuse holders, 300 amp fuses
2/0 capable battery terminals
2/0 wire connectors (spade or ring)

hey and i was wondering this, how do you guys power your car audio stuff in the store? do you just use a bunch of batteries hooked up to chargers or do you use actual 12volt dc power supplies?
Back to top Go down
whatwasithinking
Rank 2
Rank 2
whatwasithinking

Number of posts : 65
Vehicle : 02 Silverado Z71
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2010, 9:34 pm

hey, what kind of deal could you get me on the comustar 2w8000 alarm and the module for door locks and such, i drive an 02 silverado, thanks.
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:15 am

Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:31 am

MacSkank wrote:
Anymore off this price?

http://www.visions.ca/Catalogue/Category/Details.aspx?categoryId=13&productId=5381

unfortunately no, that is our cheapest baseline deck and pretty much always sells at just above cost, which happens to be $66.43

if you are looking at a more expensive deck i could save you more.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 12:04 pm

I'll be looking at something like this in the near future... http://www2.visions.ca/Catalogue/Category/Details.aspx?categoryId=11&productId=6153

Price?

or this one http://www2.visions.ca/Catalogue/Category/Details.aspx?categoryId=11&productId=2332

Thoughts on best deck in the around 200 range?
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

Number of posts : 109
Vehicle : '95 180sx
Registration date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 12:25 pm

I'm going to be looking at replacing the stock speakers in my 180. Best speakers on a really low budget?
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:43 am

Rogue wrote:
I'm going to be looking at replacing the stock speakers in my 180. Best speakers on a really low budget?

depends what you mean by low budget, JL audio is great for the price, cost is usually like 130-150 per pair for $250 per pair speakers, if your looking cheaper then that i reccomend some alpine type s maybe or kickers.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:01 pm

Few questions,

I want to know if I can get an alarm, turbo timer set up?
And can I have auto locks? When I flick my drivers door lock the passenger one moves to. But I don't have a lock or unlock button.

1995 180sx
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:03 pm

Rogue wrote:
Few questions,

I want to know if I can get an alarm, turbo timer set up?
And can I have auto locks? When I flick my drivers door lock the passenger one moves to. But I don't have a lock or unlock button.

1995 180sx

yes if you buy a combo(alarm and start) then you can turn on the turbo timer feature

as for the locks that just means you have central locking( lock one and it locks the other)

if you don't have power locks they can be added(installing actuators in your door) and then wired up to the alarm/start combo.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:53 pm

price range?
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:56 pm

Rogue wrote:
price range?

is the car JDM?
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:57 pm

duggyb wrote:
Rogue wrote:
price range?

is the car JDM?
lol... sorry
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 12:58 pm

lu!$ wrote:
duggyb wrote:
Rogue wrote:
price range?

is the car JDM?
lol... sorry

i dont know importing rules, except 15 yrs 2010-1995=15 or do u have to wait until the whole year is over.
Back to top Go down
lu!$
Rank 9
Rank 9
lu!$

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 1:00 pm

duggyb wrote:
lu!$ wrote:
duggyb wrote:
Rogue wrote:
price range?

is the car JDM?
lol... sorry

i dont know importing rules, except 15 yrs 2010-1995=15 or do u have to wait until the whole year is over.
you only need to wait until the month and year of the car. there was a site i was in yesterday that would update all the models from japan according to every month that goes by... there were some rare models that i never heard before.

dont quote me on this tho. but im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 1:11 pm

Rogue wrote:
price range?

visions would charge you $452 plus tax in labour(plus your starter yet) to install a combo and an actuator in your drives door(you only need one actuator because you have central locks)

my roomate nylan used to be the bay manager at visions but has since quit, he will do the same install out of our garage for $180 cash price

ask anyone on here with work done by him, its amazing, shawn had some work done on his 7 series beamer and has nothing to say but praise.

as for the product i could get you cost and your looking at 200-300 for a good alarm start combo, let me know.

Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rank 3
Rank 3
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 1:31 pm

Thanks!

yes it's JDM (180's are only jdm)

I have some other stuff thats more top priority to get for it right now but thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
duggyb
Rank 5
Rank 5
duggyb

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 1:34 pm

Rogue wrote:
Thanks!

yes it's JDM (180's are only jdm)

I have some other stuff thats more top priority to get for it right now but thanks for the info

i knew that but for some reason i read 240sx....fail.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 2:51 am

Anyone know where I can get a cheap "basic" command start and installed for cheap?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QC Automotive Member Discounts   QC Automotive Member Discounts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QC Automotive Member Discounts
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3