Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need car audio/video installation?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the_drewster19
Rank 1
Rank 1
the_drewster19

Number of posts : 22
Vehicle : 89 cougar (spl vehicle)
Registration date : 2009-09-08

Need car audio/video installation? Empty
PostSubject: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 6:07 pm

Anybody need car audio installation in and around Regina? its the one hobby i love to do, and i do a good job unlike most stores (not heat-shrinking wires, soldering, etc.) i do it all... PM me info on vehicle and what needs done and ill hook you up!
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 6:35 pm

the_drewster19 wrote:
Anybody need car audio installation in and around Regina? its the one hobby i love to do, and i do a good job unlike most stores (not heat-shrinking wires, soldering, etc.) i do it all... PM me info on vehicle and what needs done and ill hook you up!
hmm possibly might call you up for wiring a deck into a japanese wrx. Would that be possible?
Back to top Go down
the_drewster19
Rank 1
Rank 1
the_drewster19

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 6:48 pm

BLACK wrote:
the_drewster19 wrote:
hmm possibly might call you up for wiring a deck into a japanese wrx. Would that be possible?

hmmm, its doable, ill just have to get a wiring diagram.
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 12:37 am

my deck and harness got stolen from my car. i have another one that needs to be installed. but i dont want to do it myself.. can i have you install it DIRECTLY INTO MY ASS?

thanks andrew. see you at school! Smile
Back to top Go down
the_drewster19
Rank 1
Rank 1
the_drewster19

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 12:42 am

dr.goertz wrote:
my deck and harness got stolen from my car. i have another one that needs to be installed. but i dont want to do it myself.. can i have you install it DIRECTLY INTO MY ASS?

thanks andrew. see you at school! Smile

lol douche.. did your deck actually get stolen? and do you actually need another one installed? cuz i do it for ice cream for best friends!
Back to top Go down
dr.goertz
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 4:18 pm

my deck did get stolen yes. but the harness is still there. all i need to do is grab a new deck and pop it in. so im all good. i will take you out for ice cream though.. if you promise to love me.
Back to top Go down
the_drewster19
Rank 1
Rank 1
the_drewster19

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 4:23 pm

dr.goertz wrote:
my deck did get stolen yes. but the harness is still there. all i need to do is grab a new deck and pop it in. so im all good. i will take you out for ice cream though.. if you promise to love me.

SIK! and deal. whenever you get one let me know and ill cram the monstrous deck into that tight whore bitch of a mounting kit.
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:27 pm

the_drewster19 wrote:
BLACK wrote:
the_drewster19 wrote:

its fairly simple to locate wires without a wire diagram. I can do any stereo with a volt meter and a AA battery.

Can you trouble shoot audio systems? Thats something i cant do. i can instal, but if something is wrong..fml.

would you work on a 1999 honda prelude. No audio output from speakers. I do believe they run on individual amplifiers.

Last edited by raboyto2 on October 7th 2009, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the_drewster19
Rank 1
Rank 1
the_drewster19

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:28 pm

thats nice
Back to top Go down
raboyto2
Rank 6
Rank 6

Number of posts : 916
Vehicle : 1992 Toyota Hilux Surf
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:29 pm

the_drewster19 wrote:
thats nice

oh.. ok then. good luck around here.
Back to top Go down
the_drewster19
Rank 1
Rank 1
the_drewster19

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:17 pm

raboyto2 wrote:
the_drewster19 wrote:
BLACK wrote:
the_drewster19 wrote:

its fairly simple to locate wires without a wire diagram. I can do any stereo with a volt meter and a AA battery.

Can you trouble shoot audio systems? Thats something i cant do. i can instal, but if something is wrong..fml.

would you work on a 1999 honda prelude. No audio output from speakers. I do believe they run on individual amplifiers.

eek, factory amplifiers im stumped with... anything aftermarket i cant personally fix but possibly give an idea as to what is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 11:01 pm

the_drewster19 wrote:
raboyto2 wrote:
the_drewster19 wrote:
BLACK wrote:
the_drewster19 wrote:

eek, factory amplifiers im stumped with... anything aftermarket i cant personally fix but possibly give an idea as to what is wrong.
rob you'll probably be better off on your own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need car audio/video installation?   Need car audio/video installation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need car audio/video installation?
Page 1 of 1