Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Go down 
+14
jdm_itr
corey
chungstachung
Noops
Bjohnson
MacSkank
Spooled
Rogue
240sxy
1eightySX
taylorvw
abs0Lut
subbie
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

Number of posts : 2214
Vehicle : '95 EJ1
Registration date : 2009-04-13

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:24 am

1eightySX wrote:
Scott, hope you like orange vests.

i cant wait to look professional lol. Im just not looking forward to being at the track at 930 in the morning on saturday for the media meeting...
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:06 am

I didn't do that last time. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:27 am

240sxy wrote:
nice. so youll be standing with the rest of us

only on the saturday, sunday you can't be down there
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 1:25 pm

WReX wrote:
240sxy wrote:

only on the saturday, sunday you can't be down there

Not me.... both days, I do my thang.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 1:44 pm

240sxy wrote:

the difference between you and me is, I know what I'm doing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:08 pm

abs0Lut wrote:
240sxy wrote:

the difference between you and me is, I know what I'm doing Very Happy

kind of like the whole car thing. I love you i could say the same thing to you about your training school car, but i dont.

who said i was even taking photos at dmcc, itd be a waste of time for me to even take photos. we all start somewhere; if "knowing what im doing" involves grotesque photoshoppage of vehicles, i will stay on the stupid side.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 2:26 pm

lol stay on topic you two!
Back to top Go down
MacSkank
Rank 5
Rank 5

Number of posts : 556
Vehicle : Longboard
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 4:42 pm

training school car?
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:00 pm

Hondas
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:00 pm

240sxy wrote:
kind of like the whole car thing. I love you i could say the same thing to you about your training school car, but i dont.

if what i heard is true, anyone could do exactly what you did and spend around 15000 dollars on something with roughly 450whp. i'd rather build my car on my own and I have no use for a really fast car, enough tickets as it is.
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:53 pm

you hear wrong, my car was cheaper then that, and you mustve forgot i already built a car from scratch, ended up doing it the smart way and bought a car with everything already done in a better chassis for less $$. thats doing it right the 2nd time around.

regardless, i dont say shit about what you do with your time - cameras and cars are both hobbies. i could beak your car all day and you can do the same at my picture taking. ive kept my mouth shut this whole time because i used to respect you, maybe you should do the same next time.

you should also take some driving lessons, i havent had a ticket in 3 years as of last week. its just soo funny the guy in the 100hp honda has more speeding tickets then the guy with the 500whp rx7.

obvi its the internet and no one cares - ill buy you a few beers in calgary for your pics on dodologic.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:11 pm

This is how I know it is fall. QCA becomes QCA again.
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:27 pm

***BACK ON TOPIC, anyone have room for me in their rooms?
ill chip hotel costs and sleep floor? dont really care..
lemme know pleaseeee
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:30 pm

240sxy wrote:
you hear wrong, my car was cheaper then that, and you mustve forgot i already built a car from scratch, ended up doing it the smart way and bought a car with everything already done in a better chassis for less $$. thats doing it right the 2nd time around.

regardless, i dont say shit about what you do with your time - cameras and cars are both hobbies. i could beak your car all day and you can do the same at my picture taking. ive kept my mouth shut this whole time because i used to respect you, maybe you should do the same next time.

you should also take some driving lessons, i havent had a ticket in 3 years as of last week. its just soo funny the guy in the 100hp honda has more speeding tickets then the guy with the 500whp rx7.

obvi its the internet and no one cares - ill buy you a few beers in calgary for your pics on dodologic.

im gunna break this into sections lol

I dont really know you, and you dont really know me. I know you used to have a 180sx that was cool as hell, I didnt know who built it/what was even done to it. You need to have memories to forget something like that. And I am surprised to hear something built that rank was less than 15 grand. My friend has an FD that he bought a year ago completely stock for 12 grand. This summer he just put 7 grand into his engine(big single turbo kit etc etc.) That puts him up to 19 grand and he wont be as fast as you.

I wasnt beaking you on what you did with your spare time and I feel my statement "the difference between me and you blah blah blah" set this off, didnt mean anything harsh by it, just a little friendly fire, but I get its the net and you cant REALLY tell what anyone is actually saying.

"ive kept my mouth shut this whole time because i used to respect you, maybe you should do the same next time."
this still confuses me, were u keeping your mouth shut about my car or my photoshoppage? if so, you can beak my car all you want as I said before, I work with Mopar nut jobs who all talk shit about imports in general right in front of me. I also beak my own car all the time, its really a love/hate relationship. As far as the 'photoshoppage' goes, I will let the pros tell me what is good or not.

as far as my 'tickets' go, i got 1 speeding and 1 dangerous driving when I was 16 in my B2500 Mazda truck which I rolled when I was 17(?). about a year ago in my Aunties MazdaSpeed6 I was caught doing 70 in the most retarded 50kmp/h zone ever, this one I said fuck it and never paid. pretty sure there would be a warrant out for my arrest and this is why I dont want anymore tickets lol. oh yeah, I got a seatbelt ticket sitting shotgun in a friends car out in moosejaw, said fuck it and never paid that one either, it is moosejaw BTW.

about taking driving lessons, I have been forced to take every course SGI has to offer but that was some time ago. my lessons learned from making mistakes and Gran Turismo has made me a pretty damn good driver, a bit self righteous I know, but I feel confident in any terrain.

i didnt know this was gunna go so far, its an internet beak sesh, well both get over it with alchohol and drift craziness in calgary.

/end
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:31 pm

fuck me, didnt look like that much as I was typing...
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

Number of posts : 1871
Vehicle : 2001 Honda S2000
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:33 pm

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Popcorn
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:37 pm

chungstachung wrote:
***BACK ON TOPIC, anyone have room for me in their rooms?
ill chip hotel costs and sleep floor? dont really care..
lemme know pleaseeee

I say drive up and let the chips land where they may!
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:43 pm

I feel like this trip is turning into some weird summer camp for guys who like cars. This trip has the potential to be awesome.

I ask one favor, as Adam will not. Let's all have an unreal time but within reason while at the Hotel. Adam and the DMCC guys someone vouched for us all. I am sure everyone will be cool but seeing as it is about a week away, thought I would throw it out there.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this. I hope people are bringing their cars as their is a car show outside DMCC on the Sunday and it would be awesome to see the lot full of Sask plates.
Back to top Go down
abs0Lut
Rank 9
Rank 9
abs0Lut

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 8:21 am

Always be respectful in hotels, you wreck shit, they'll charge you out the ass on who evers credit card you used to book.

100+ dollars on a single pillow etc.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 9:17 am

abs0Lut wrote:
Always be respectful in hotels, you wreck shit, they'll charge you out the ass on who evers credit card you used to book.

100+ dollars on a single pillow etc.

100% true except my rooms are just through my Dad....I'll say this now to spare the speech when we get there.

1. Some shit was a little crazy last time (not to name any names but you know who you are) and all I ask is that you respect the hotel as me and my Dad and the DMCC guys worked our asses off to organize and get these room rates. Once we leave the hotel feel free to do whatever you want. We are adults so act like one at the hotel please.

2. As shitty as this sounds as of 10 or 11pm you can not be on the pool deck. We hung around our rooms and kept quite and it was fine for a while but someone will come up and ask you to go in your room so please respect them and don't bitch and fight with them.

3. To the guys who like to do a little more than just drink to have a good time. I urge you to not do it on the hotel property. We can all get kicked out of the hotel and I've seen it done before. Once again, respect my dad and his hotel + staff. There is a huge parkade right next to the hotel on the west side. Go over there or there is a huge park a block down the road.

4. Other than that lets have a fun time! I'll try and get an Itinerary of some sort of the weekends events to keep everyone informed on whats going on instead of texting and chasing people down to let them know whats up as there are over 30 of us staying at the hotel.

thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 10:03 am

I have an Itinerary made, who wants one?
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:30 am

WReX wrote:
I have an Itinerary made, who wants one?

me

p.s nice speach
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 11:50 am

haha well it needed to be done.

I printed off 6 copies with a map from the hotel to race city too.

Ill give each car a copy of it on friday.

Also, Brayden are you going to the 403 honda meet? haha
Back to top Go down
Bjohnson
Rank 8
Rank 8
Bjohnson

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 2:56 pm

WReX wrote:
Also, Brayden are you going to the 403 honda meet? haha

if thats the one on sunday then...... FUCK YES
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2010, 3:54 pm

well take lots of pictures and ill give you some decals to hand out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_   _-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-DMCC Round 5: Final Round * Calgary *-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next