Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Genocide Anyone?

Go down 
+19
chungstachung
1eightySX
Noops
Jhall
Zimm
Clint Eastwood
subbie
jdm_itr
nguyen306
EF_guy
Jex
abs0Lut
veedub
laynehip
taylorvw
Marshal.
Rob
Moneypits
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 9:57 am

Fuck your stupid EF guy.

Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:06 am

lol touche on the last comment layne but again its my opinion.

We as a people are obessed with life and its retarded. If im a fuckin vegetable in some sort of coma pull the fuckin plug and put the money and resources into saving someone actually worth saving.

Again, do you know what the average cost of keeping a criminal in jail is? Its retarded and for what this person is providing nothing for society but yet we waste precious resources on keeping them alive to sit in a fuckin concrete room for eternity

Its been proven that with all these long lifespans were throwing off the natural balance of things.

Maybe we should enforce single child laws and if it means more abortions so be it. Bringing a child into this world is basically like pre-meditated murder with the direction the world is heading. .

Human beings are shitty everything about the 21st century culture is, we as humans have over the years basically lost all our instincts. We are so focused on greed etc that when oil runs out, water is scarce itll be complete chaos no one will work together for a common goal well all just end up killing eachother. whichll fix the over population!
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:45 am

Last edited by ... on February 18th 2021, 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 11:37 am

so if all I said is bullshit, why is it illegal?

i write in jot notes. want a more elaborate reason why the pharmaceutical industry could disappear?
THC also stimulates the gland that produces melatonin.
melatonin is a vital part in healing when we are sick.
if you guys weren't so straight up ignorant, you'd know these things. it's called research.

you seriously think that pharma and tobacco and alcohol big industries aren't working together?
why shouldn't they be partners?
they all have reason to hate on this plant, it can put them all out of business. tobacco and alcohol makes the problems, pharma hands out band-aid solutions.
and now we are dependent upon the pills we take, for our health.
the diseases that are around now, weren't just hiding somewhere, they were put here.
it's a never ending cycle to fuel the American Capitalist machine.
just open your eyes, and see, nothing is free, but you and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

Number of posts : 396
Vehicle : Space Craft
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:01 pm

Clint Eastwood wrote:
Fuck your stupid EF guy.

are you kidding me, who the hell wants to use weed to medicate yourself. Ive smoked weed before, It makes you lazy,fat, and dumb as fuck
So you use weed to heal your medical problems and such right since your backing it up?
"they all have reason to hate on this plant, it can put them all out of business. tobacco and alcohol makes the problems, pharma hands out band-aid solutions."
So you've never drank, or smoked in your life?, If you have your supporting the tobacco and alcohol problem.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

Number of posts : 4480
Vehicle : 99ITR/00 Ej6
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:26 pm

Jagger with ef guy and Comming from a fat lazy stupid guy I think I'm doing good for my self and I don't care what people say . If I have a headache fuck the anvil I'll take A hoot not smoke 6 bowls which is probably what u do when u smoke weed I'm so sick of the term drug and I guess I'm a bad criminal for stiking up for what I bealeve is the best damn thing ever I'd take it over alcohol cigarettes and every drug on earth
Back to top Go down
Moneypits
Rank 8
Rank 8

Number of posts : 1871
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:42 pm

advil* lol I think an anvil would make it worse.

How did this come up about medical marijuana haha we need a new thread for this argument.

I am on the fence about medical marijuana, I definately can see some major pain management benefits, thatbeing said smoking is not good for your health plain and simple so those who want to use it as there "medicine" should not be smoking it.

But your all mentally retarded to ever think it'll be taken seriously as a medicine. People with there green cards end up smoking more for recreation then ever for medicinal reasons and of course there gonna do it with there friends.

When your prescribed anti biotics your not habitually taking them and your definately not about to sit around with your friends ans pass them out.

Dont kid yourselves if you had your medical card youd be sharing your "medicine" with your friends and probably taking much more then the "recommended dose"
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 2:01 pm

Hey EF Guy, if you get cancer maybe you should just opt out of any modern medical treatment and rub some phoenix tears on yourself. Make sure to give Rick Simpson a shout out in your obituary for the sound medical advice. And next time you get an infection don't take any antibiotics because we all know that's just a "band-aid solution" and the big pharm companies are just trying to scam you.

Lemme know how your miracle cures work out.

Back to top Go down
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6
Zimm

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 2:20 pm

jdm_itr wrote:
Jagger with ef guy and Comming from a fat lazy stupid guy I think I'm doing good for my self and I don't care what people say . If I have a headache fuck the anvil I'll take A hoot not smoke 6 bowls which is probably what u do when u smoke weed I'm so sick of the term drug and I guess I'm a bad criminal for stiking up for what I bealeve is the best damn thing ever I'd take it over alcohol cigarettes and every drug on earth

im not lazy stupid or fat ha n i smoke weed!!! im with kyle, i barely get headaches anymore and when i do it make it go away. Plus i am more porductiive when im high hahaha so mike back off lol!

For being un healthy to smoke that is true but if you worried about that use a vaporizor!

but this will never be legal and for lots of reasons, mostly cause they cant control it if it was legal
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 4:26 pm

Oh and the smoke from marijuana doesn't harm your lungs they actually say people that smoke weed have more lung capacity than a non smoker lol unless you smoke cigarettes like me then throw that fact out the window haha and everyone who is beaking on here is a fucking hippocrite cause I've seen everyone abuse substances on here so stop hating on a good thing it's therapeutic calming helps when your hung over and is the best god damn pain killer I have ever had other than morphine that shots great ! I have delt with a piss poor body since I was little my parents bought me endles amounts of bullshit medical shoes and ankle braces and diff pain killers I've been smoking weed for like 8 years and I haven't had a problem since so fuck the man I'll choose being a god damn criminal !
Back to top Go down
Zimm
Rank 6
Rank 6
Zimm

Number of posts : 856
Vehicle : 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS
Registration date : 2010-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 4:32 pm

hahaha well put!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 8:17 pm

that is bull shit. you cannot inhale hot smoke from a burning plant and not have some sort of negative effect. Every medical person who says weed smoke doesn't have cancer causing properties and such, also says that you can't inhale hot smoke without side effects. I have seen you guys smoke weed and cough till your almost crying and puking... Im sure that really helps your lungs. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against weed. But its like anything else, balance, everything within reason.
Back to top Go down
jdm_itr
jdm_itr

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 9:31 pm

Jhall wrote:
that is bull shit. you cannot inhale hot smoke from a burning plant and not have some sort of negative effect. Every medical person who says weed smoke doesn't have cancer causing properties and such, also says that you can't inhale hot smoke without side effects. I have seen you guys smoke weed and cough till your almost crying and puking... Im sure that really helps your lungs. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against weed. But its like anything else, balance, everything within reason.
im high lets be friends bounce
Back to top Go down
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 10:00 pm

if theyd just legalize it, I wouldnt have to sift through this bullshit.
If you want to do it, do it, dont waste youre evening justifying it.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 11:49 pm

I will have my card by the end of nov. pretty sure they were saying ill be around 5 grams a day(not 100%) ,
it definetly helps me, and id rather use this as medication then the pills im taking now, lots of bad side effects in those puppys.
And use a vape
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:27 am

Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2008-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 1:53 am

Weed certainly makes people gullible.
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 2:29 am

it's hard to have a debate anywhere without people getting personal. i laugh at ignorance.

and actually no i'm not some hardcore chronic. i just stand up for what i believe in. i don't smoke much, but it sure calms me down when i'm having an anxiety attack. i'm definitely more functional than my buddies who choose to drink every weekend, at least i show up to my job and am saving towards a better future, fuck. at least i'm not robbing gas stations when i run out of money to buy my smoke.

marijuana smoke vs cigarette smoke
contents are very similar actually, both equally bad for you, gram per gram of burnt plant.
but i don't know many people who smoke 12 grams a day. most smokers i know smoke at least half a pack a day, rarely less, and each smoke is a gram of tobacco. plus since we tokers can use water filtration and vaporizers... or even extract the thc and cannabinoids into butter and make treats... lung pain is minimal, non existent with edibles. my smokers cough actually got better since i quit tobacco and started only smoking the ganj.

the miracle part is that i haven't been sick enough to go to a doctor in probably 3 years now, as long as i've been smoking. i've had mono, which came when i had quit smoking. odd.

i'm just a guy, learning by my own experience instead of whatever it is that people are feeding you.
Back to top Go down
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 3:15 am

EF_guy wrote:

i'm definitely more functional than my buddies who choose to drink every weekend, at least i show up to my job and am saving towards a better future, fuck. at least i'm not robbing gas stations when i run out of money to buy my smoke.

Maybe your friends are dead beats? Also, I am sure there are more than one or two logical fallacy in your complete response. Why does everybody need to justify smoking weed?

Evan and Brett are the best part of this whole thread the rest is getting a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Marshal.
Rank 6
Rank 6
Marshal.

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 7:27 am

you dont get mono from quitting smoking, they call it the kissing disease for a reason.
Back to top Go down
chungstachung
Rank 4
Rank 4
chungstachung

Number of posts : 310
Vehicle : Taffy White Civic Si Sedan
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 11:00 am

I think the real problem that exists today is there are 1 billion overweight adults in the world, at least 300 million of them obese. The bad part is when they decide to have children, risking many diseases to carry on, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, increased chance of strokes, etc.

**Not that I have anything against fat people, i felt it would be a reasonable subject admist this whole overpopulating discussion**
Back to top Go down
http://ungcollective.bigcartel.com/
1eightySX
Rank 9
Rank 9
1eightySX

Number of posts : 3807
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 11:32 am

chungstachung wrote:
I think the real problem that exists today is there are 1 billion overweight adults in the world, at least 300 million of them obese. The bad part is when they decide to have children, risking many diseases to carry on, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, increased chance of strokes, etc.

**Not that I have anything against fat people, i felt it would be a reasonable subject admist this whole overpopulating discussion**

Oh I can add Marshal and Andy to the list of good things in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
Jhall
Rank 9
Rank 9
Jhall

Number of posts : 2058
Vehicle : Ruckus/91 MX5
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:07 pm

chungstachung wrote:

ohhhh im andy. I work out a lot now so i hate fate people.
Back to top Go down
nguyen306
Rank 4
Rank 4
nguyen306

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:09 pm

Jhall wrote:
chungstachung wrote:

ohhhh im andy. I work out a lot now so i hate fate people.
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
EF_guy
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:30 pm

1eightySX wrote:
EF_guy wrote:

i'm definitely more functional than my buddies who choose to drink every weekend, at least i show up to my job and am saving towards a better future, fuck. at least i'm not robbing gas stations when i run out of money to buy my smoke.

Maybe your friends are dead beats? Also, I am sure there are more than one or two logical fallacy in your complete response. Why does everybody need to justify smoking weed?

Evan and Brett are the best part of this whole thread the rest is getting a bit weird.

exactly my point, no intelligent reply, just an attempt to make a personal blow. fail.
if they were my friends, i would say friends. i don't consider them friends, just buddies. if you consider everyone you meet a 'friend' then you are blind and naive.
i have not tried to justify why i smoke weed, merely exposing the stipulations behind prohibition.

the mono thing was taken out of context, mostly because it wasn't explained.
i had never been that sick before. my lymph nodes were swollen into big lumps on my neck, it was hard to speak. this happened when i had quit ganj for a while because my bitch didn't like it and i had respect for her. no, i don't kiss a bunch of girls, or share drinks, and my immune system is pretty good, better than average. nothing beyond sinus congestion (which peppermint tea really helps with).

it's not justification, it's reasoning.

did you know you could get a prescription for "medicinal alcohol" during the days of alcohol prohibition? it's all a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Genocide Anyone?   Mass Genocide Anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Genocide Anyone?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: