Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange sounds heard around the world.

Go down 
+10
subbie
T-Fel
240sxy
Clint Eastwood
veedub
bogan
Noops
Rob
laynehip
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
laynehip
Rank 9
Rank 9
laynehip

Number of posts : 2520
Vehicle : an ibm
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Strange sounds heard around the world. Empty
PostSubject: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 9:35 pm

If you are concerned at all about the possibility that crystal skulls have released serpent demons this thread might be of some importance to you!

All around the world (including places like Russia, USA, Europe, Canada, etc.) and in increasing frequency at the start of January a sound that has been described as an eerie trumpet has been heard. The sound cannot be pinpointed and those who have heard it have said that it seems to be coming from the sky but from no particular direction.
I have heard theories from our earth switching its magnetic poles to the sounds being the trumpets which are predicted in the book of revelations to come before the end times and that the sounds are serpent gods which have been summoned by a ritual performed on 11-11-11 with some crystal skulls or just a viral marketing campaign.

Here is one in Alberta

Here is a 15 minute montage of various clips of this wild sound

discuss.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Rank 9
Rank 9
Rob

Number of posts : 3105
Vehicle : Jeep XJ / 2013 Mustang 5.0
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 10:10 pm

sounds pretty fake to me
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

Number of posts : 1749
Vehicle : 02 Audi A6
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 10:43 pm

sounds pretty real to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.honda-tech.com
bogan
Rank 4
Rank 4

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 11:25 pm

conklin is pretty close to cold lake, were there is a military base. I was working north of lloyd on the onion lake indian reserve. Now and then Jet fighters would fly super close to the rig. Completely different sound than that but...... that base is still pretty close as far as air traffic goes who who knows if it is something military making that noise or just a big hoax
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

Number of posts : 1074

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 11:27 pm

If you look in the comments tons of people are claiming to have heard it themselves, also all over forums, etc... it's really giving it a lot more credibility. Also, my parents heard about this before me. scratch
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 11:30 pm

veedub wrote:
If you look in the comments tons of people are claiming to have heard it themselves, also all over forums, etc... it's really giving it a lot more credibility. Also, my parents heard about this before me. scratch

must be real, when have your parents ever heard of something crazy or out of ordinary and then it ends up being a hoax.
Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 11:39 pm

That was a joke because they don't use the internet. I love you
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 11:44 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 11:49 pm

Being the huge nerd I am, I stand by science and say this can all be explained rationally.
Back to top Go down
Noops
Rank 8
Rank 8
Noops

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2012, 11:55 pm

bahrx7 wrote:
Being the huge nerd I am, I stand by science and say this can all be explained rationally.

I hope there is a explanation, that sound doesn't very friendly

Back to top Go down
veedub
Rank 7
Rank 7
veedub

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 12:23 am

It's in ur stadiums, ruining ur sports.
Back to top Go down
Clint Eastwood
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 1:56 am

bahrx7 wrote:

Serpent Gods it is!
Back to top Go down
240sxy
Rank 9
Rank 9
240sxy

Number of posts : 3560
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 4:15 am

some guy who does sound analyzing for a living went through all over these videos with his equipment at work and said they were clearly edited, except for 1 of the videos.

who knows.

2012. omg.
Back to top Go down
T-Fel
Rank 6
Rank 6
T-Fel

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : 92 Del Sol SIR/ 90 Silvia S13 K's
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 9:22 am

I think 2012 is going to be the year of like 1,000+ hoax's because of all the superstitious people willing to believe that this is the end of the world. And shits just going to go viral almost over night.

And I also agree even if these video clips where of realtime and sound Id be leaning strongly to find a scientific explanation. I dont believe shit just randomly appears or happens for no reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodologic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

Number of posts : 4383
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 10:01 am

i honestly don't think anything will happen in 2012 except all the super rich people who bough underground condo's in abandoned missile silo's will be so fucking pissed off for buying them for hundreds of millions of dollars.

on the other hand this is a cool video that explains the sounds a little (christian beliefs, look out) BUT if you want skip forward a bit to the clip of them talking to a myan about the calendar and he basically says so many people have misinterpreted it and that nothing catastrophic will happen.

Back to top Go down
Rank 7
Rank 7

Number of posts : 1219
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 10:32 am

Last edited by ... on February 18th 2021, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : '98 Honda
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 10:48 am

bahrx7 wrote:
I feel that 117% of this "omg 2012" BS is from people going on facebook, twitter, etc. and being like:

"SOUNDS FROM THE SKY ON YOUTUBE, WORLD IS ENDING" (for example)

then you get 4 of their friends reposting that, and so on and so forth. All the while this has NOT been on CNN, CBC or any credible news outlet.

Youtube: not a credible source of information. (unless you're a honda enthusiast)

Exactly. Notice how in the clips no one is talking about the sounds they are hearing? And how all of them conveniently start recording before the sounds starts? How about the lush green Montreal in January in that 15 minute video that Layne posted?

Also it sounds more like a Tuba.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dodo-logic.ca
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 10:57 am

Golks wrote:
bahrx7 wrote:
I feel that 117% of this "omg 2012" BS is from people going on facebook, twitter, etc. and being like:

"SOUNDS FROM THE SKY ON YOUTUBE, WORLD IS ENDING" (for example)

then you get 4 of their friends reposting that, and so on and so forth. All the while this has NOT been on CNN, CBC or any credible news outlet.

Youtube: not a credible source of information. (unless you're a honda enthusiast)

Exactly. Notice how in the clips no one is talking about the sounds they are hearing? And how all of them conveniently start recording before the sounds starts? How about the lush green Montreal in January in that 15 minute video that Layne posted?

Also it sounds more like a Tuba.

I agree youtube=not creditable.

people not tlaking on the video on SOME is strange and "hoax like"

but there are some that people are talking and its more legit

Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 11:02 am

First that video is from August last year so it has nothing to do with these vids that everyone is talking about. Second that noise sounds nothing like the other 'strange noise videos'. I bet that some goof uses that video and overlays the 'grand tuba' sound in the next day though.

Man Montreal looks nice this time of year.......

P.S. How can you say Youtube is not Credible and then post another example from Youtube that is more 'legit'?
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 11:08 am

Golks wrote:
First that video is from August last year so it has nothing to do with these vids that everyone is talking about. Second that noise sounds nothing like the other 'strange noise videos'. I bet that some goof uses that video and overlays the 'grand tuba' sound in the next day though.

P.S. How can you say Youtube is not Credible and then post another example from Youtube that is more 'legit'?

because some can be legit but so many others could be "fakes" HENCE not creditable. Just cause some are fake doesn't mean they all are. Who knows! MAYBE IT HARRP! ....lol
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 11:12 am

djStewzy wrote:
Golks wrote:

because some can be legit but so many others could be "fakes" HENCE not creditable. Just cause some are fake doesn't mean they all are. Who knows! MAYBE IT HARRP! ....lol
You are right. It is probably the Chinese testing their super duper noise maker in hopes. the rest of the world kills itself so they can come and eat all of our food.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 11:14 am

Golks wrote:
djStewzy wrote:
Golks wrote:

You are right. It is probably the Chinese testing their super duper noise maker in hopes. the rest of the world kills itself so they can come and eat all of our food.

no way its the Chinese people drilling a tunnel under or land so they can pop out and invade us. Smile
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 12:10 pm

dave gohlke = buzzz kill
Back to top Go down
Golks
Rank 5
Rank 5
Golks

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 12:12 pm

djStewzy wrote:
dave gohlke = buzzz kill

Dave Gohlke = Voice of Reason.
Back to top Go down
subbie
Rank 9
Rank 9

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2012, 12:14 pm

Golks wrote:
djStewzy wrote:
dave gohlke = buzzz kill

Dave Gohlke = Voice of stuuupid.

fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange sounds heard around the world.   Strange sounds heard around the world. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange sounds heard around the world.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next