Queen City Automotive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any decent Decks for sale?

Go down 
+5
WPK
CamJohns122
corey
Fuckbag
CSmitty21
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CSmitty21
Rank 3
Rank 3
CSmitty21

Number of posts : 102
Vehicle : 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Any decent Decks for sale? Empty
PostSubject: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 5:29 pm

I have a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V, i bought it with the premium audio package which is a 9 speaker system and an 8 inch sub bolted down in the trunk. The audio Package is with Rockford Fosgate so it's a pretty good stereo but i have a 10 inch type r sub i want to throw in instead of the 8 because its basically a big speaker, not enough bass for my liking. the factory deck is soo complicated to work with where i cant directly hook the RCA's up to the amp and its a long complicated process im tired of fighting with. Im just curious if anyone has a deck for sale. Reply with pictures please. im tired of sitting in my garage scratching my head.

ALSO! funny side-story with my factory deck. The car is originally from Quebec but i flew to winnipeg to pick it up and apparently the guy who owned it before me got a cd stuck in the deck and its a french cd. It's friggen sweet they got like french every genre except rap. haha. I have a good time cruising albert with my sun roof open all windows down and just blaring it at stop signs pretending to sing along. People are so judgemental. haha Thanks for any replies on this

Chris
Back to top Go down
CSmitty21
Rank 3
Rank 3
CSmitty21

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 6:56 pm

And if anyone knows of some special release combination or technique for getting that cd out of my deck i'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Fuckbag
Rank 2
Rank 2

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 7:50 pm

alpine CVA 1005 flip out screen with myron davis single din dvd player 450$
Back to top Go down
corey
Admin
Admin
corey

Number of posts : 4758
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 10:47 pm

Hey Chris, I was actually thinking about this while I was sleeping last night, have you thought about splicing into that little harness that plugged into the mini sub box.
Back to top Go down
CamJohns122
Rank 7
Rank 7
CamJohns122

Number of posts : 1380
Vehicle : '93 Civic Si Hatch, 91 Chevy Sprint Turbo, 85 RX7 GSL
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 11:23 pm

Chris man i feel your pain in my bimmer i spliced and customized a sub hookup to the stock deck without RCA's and shit it worked actually quite well surprisnglgy but not worth it
Back to top Go down
WPK
Rank 3
Rank 3
WPK

Number of posts : 157
Vehicle : 06 Ranger
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2008, 11:39 pm

I have a pioneer premier p4901b

Any decent Decks for sale? 19731877\

used it for a few months, but bought a mitsu with a stock sub and cd changer so didnt put in.

Im asking 125$
Back to top Go down
Seidlitz10
Rank 1
Rank 1
Seidlitz10

Number of posts : 6
Vehicle : 2002 honda civic
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 12:12 am

hey i have a clarion ps210 for like 210$

ill post pics tomrow
Back to top Go down
CSmitty21
Rank 3
Rank 3
CSmitty21

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 3:40 am

I went and spent 130 bucks at visions on a 160 dollar deck. I know people therefore i got a sweet deal, he also threw in 16 feet of 8 gauge cord for free. Boy was i excited. Im about 60% done the install of my system. Thanks corey for all the help today. i got alot done, suprisingly, with your help. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
kkid28
Rank 4
Rank 4
kkid28

Number of posts : 379
Vehicle : 93 Bird
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 10:16 pm

you can swindle visions pretty good... arthur bought some shit for his vic and haggled them down so that essentially they professionally rewired his car for free... they just don't know it yet lol.
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 9:39 pm

The mark up at Visions is ridiculous. They do that so they make you feel like you're their buddy when they knock off a large amount of money. If you pay what they have on the little sticker, you are getting ripped off
Back to top Go down
Black
Rank 8
Rank 8
Black

Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2008, 10:52 pm

FlyingBrick wrote:
The mark up at Visions is ridiculous. They do that so they make you feel like you're their buddy when they knock off a large amount of money. If you pay what they have on the little sticker, you are getting ripped off
lol just like when you sell stuff!!
its still comporable/ when i did my stereo cheaper than anyone else in the city as far as i was able to find... apart from going used of course
Back to top Go down
Marshal
Rank 9
Rank 9
Marshal

Number of posts : 2780
Vehicle : Nothing nice
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 6:03 pm

hey man, if thats what the kids want to pay, thats what I'll sell stuff for.
And my stereo only cost:
$125 for deck
$200 for speakers
$150 for amp
$250 for 4 channel amp
$125 for sub+box
But then again, I hit them up at all the sales ans got decent prices, and said fuck you to them installing. But I'm a cheap bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any decent Decks for sale?   Any decent Decks for sale? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any decent Decks for sale?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen City Automotive :: Automotive :: Car Audio-
Jump to: